Tuesday, December 15, 2020 — Mike Foster
Every minute of every day, someone is trying to exploit the security systems that protect a company’s information technology systems. Do you know how to keep your organization and data safe?
In this eye-opening session, Mike Foster will help CEOs understand the threats that lurk, as well as give them the tools and information they need to make positive changes in their organization’s IT practices. Members will learn how to protect their companies from various threats, including:
- Being held hostage by ransomware
- Keeping the trust of their customers
- Avoid legal fees for lawsuits and legal battles
- Losses related to wiring money to wrong accounts
- Exposing sensitive data that can result in enormous fines
- Leaking of trade secrets and intellectual property to competitors
- Avoid losing future business because of brand devaluation after a breach
- Having their systems locked, preventing them from delivering products or services
- Credit card breaches that can result in massive fines and the inability to process card payments
Entire organizations, from the emails that crisscross a company’s communications infrastructure, to private information stored in the cloud, to the documents that convey confidential information, to the data that protects the integrity of their R&D investment, are all dependent on the organization’s cyber security.
Value to members:
Mike Foster delivers maximum results in the form of actionable steps that prompt members to make positive change. Members will leave this session with notepads full of personalized, concrete, and understandable ACTION items to immediately implement at work and home so they can sleep better at night.
- Members will watch a live hacking demonstration, revealing how easy it is to lose over one million dollars in 90 seconds and the role of management to prevent this.
- Members will gain an understanding of the enormous risks they and their employees unknowingly take each day and how to stop them.
- Members will receive a personal checklist of simple, valuable action steps that can cost little to no money to implement to help ensure their IT investments are pulling their weight and delivering results.
- Members will receive a list of action steps that can save their organizations millions of dollars by avoiding a hacker attack that could destroy their reputation and company.
Mike Foster he has delivered more than 1,500 presentations, including keynotes across the United States plus Canada, Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Africa. Multiple international organizations dub him their Number 1 Technology Speaker.
Mike is also the founder and CEO of The Foster Institute. Since 1987 he has helped executives and CEOs with solutions to their high-tech issues. He has earned numerous certifications, including Cisco Certified Network Associate, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet, Microsoft Certified Trainer, CEH® (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISA® (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISSP® (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), and PCI QSA (Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor).
Mike has consulted with and empowered hundreds of CEOs and business owners on best practices for protecting their computer systems. From performing security audits to helping organizations build their strategic plans, Mike helps leaders better understand their IT infrastructure and how it can lead to improved productivity without sacrificing security.
Mike is the author of The Secure CEO: How to Protect Your Computer Systems, Your Company, and Your Job. He has been featured in major media outlets including USA Today, Forbes Magazine, Kiplinger Letter, Entrepreneur Magazine, Insight Magazine, and Atlanta Business Monthly, to name a few.